Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Helen, Got back on Monday after 14 days, first 2 a little unsettled but the rest superb. 12 days of unremitting sunshine temps between 20 and 24 but getting a little hot for us thats why we prefer the early start. Good luck but if you change your mind I am happy to go in your place.
Hi im going 28th may, was wondering about the weather too. Gald to hear its been nice. 8)
Pretty nice at Fornells on 12th May

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/249/dscn0991iy8.th.jpg
That looks lovely 8) . we going to cala n forcat. cant wait :lol: :lol: thanks
Thanks i am packing tomarow and off to airport at 3am sat morning am soooo! ready for break!!
Have a great time helen :lol: we going 9 days . hope weathers nice. 8)
Any one know what the weathers like at the moment.

Looking at the weather sites and it seems not too good.
Some of my relatives are there at the moment ( Son Bou ) and they have had good weather since 19th may, they are due back 2nd june so i'll post again when they are back.
Thanks Jonah. We go 3rd June to Cala'n Bosch, so keeping fingers crossed.
Im going 8th June, its supposed to be low 70s at the moment, rain on two days in week. :cry: Hope it warms up a bit more next week!!!
hi just back from the talyots today had brill two weeks and great weather only maybe three days that were overcast

come back brown and relaxed had a ball!!
Hi Helen

Glad you had a good time
Don't forget to post a review :D

Biff
Looking good put it this way they all came back nice + brown. 3 nights of rain but who care's when your asleep + 2hours of rain during 1 day. Not bad for two weeks in may
Hi fidget, i cant see the weather being a problem for you. May i ask where you get the weather imformation from, have a nice time :D
Hi jonah126...I set the weather on my computer homepage, Im not computer minded ...so if I can do it anyone can!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.