Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
In the north at any rate, very windy and wet. Temperatures around 15 degrees at best. This is how it's meant to stay for most of the week, but Friday sun is due to return, which may mean it's a bit warmer.
Wet?

You're in the wrong place Andrew :wink:

It's a little breezy (which normally heralds a change in weather) but it's bright and clear and about 18 degrees or so.

Lovely morning - just no people! :shrug

Cheers

Adam
Sounds like it, Adam.

Can often be the case that the south is better than the north.

Even so, bet Maga's got more people than Alcúdia!!

Cheers
Can often be the case that the south is better than the north

well said . he he

im over on wed for few days hope it gets better adam
It's grim up north, Jim, unless you like high and cold winds and leaden skies.

Hope it's better for you in Magaluf. Actually, hope it gets better for us here in northern climes too.

Cheers
Andy29UK, who are you flying to Majorca with, and from which airport. I have been trying to get flights for mid-December for a week (to look at a property to buy) but am struggling to find anything. Only flights I have found are via Barcelona! :?
Lady Scorpio,Easyjet are showing flights to Majorca mid december from bristol,depends what part of the country you are in
Hi Lady Scorpio, I notice from your profile you are from West Yorkshire (same as me) Jet2 are showing flights from Leeds/Bradford departing 15th Dec return 22nd Dec, £48-99 out, £50-19 back. Good flight times too. Hope this helps, Linda x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.