Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

Temps in dec is approx

day air temp 20 oc

night air temp 18 oc

water temp 23 oc

When do you go to sharm and are you diving?

:)
Thanks for replying - the temperature differs in each tour operator brochure.....
We are going 12th december for 1 week staying in the Tropicana Garden Palms Hotel all inclusive
My partner wants to do a 1 day diving course while we are there - we have been told its amazing....
Do you know if it is busy in December / decorations everywhere?? :D
Hi,

I was there in December a couple of years ago and it was very busy but it was the end of ramadan so a lot of egyptian people where there on holiday. We left around the 12th of december and the christmas trees where just starting to appear. I am sure you will have fun we love it we are flying out on 30th December to have new year there.
Never been before in dec but am going nov 28th this year for a week you will enjoy the diving so much to see :)
:)
going to coral sea in december, has anyone been there in december as i would like to know what temperature to expect. is it cold at night, is the pool cold etc.
thanks andy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.