Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Weather in Goa
6 Posts
Do you work for this charity now poipleshadow?
A good site you have put together Rob, some really good info for 'newbies'.
Hi Mobor One, This charity is 'my charity' :) - We (A few friends and myself) started it (properly) in August so we are still very new and busy trying to get the ground work done. We have been helping the kids since March this year (2013), mainly just giving out health packs and doing a bit of medical aid and also providing cooking facilities for the lucky few. I think most of our work will be 'outreach' for the first year or two as we won't have enough money for rent or salaries for that matter.

Spike, thank you, I have been working hard on the website and want to make it as useful and user friendly as possible, so any comments (good/bad) are welcome. Thanks Both
hello Robert
You have nice webpage and nice FB page.
I found quickly how to go from webpage to FB page but it is tricky to find a webpage when you are in Facebook. I would suggest that you put your webpage address (clickable) somewhere close to the cover photo and menu buttons :-)
then it would be perfect.
Argo the elephant
Hi Elephant, thanks for the suggestion, I have done as you suggest - Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.