Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hiya, we went in March a couple of years ago and it was one of the best times we have had in Malta. We went second to last week in March and it wasn't hot but it was warm but a bit windy. I took a denim jacket and my other half a zip up sweatshirt and sometimes we needed them sometimes we didn't. It was nice enough for me pair cropped trousers and a t shirt, other half jeans and a t shirt. On the thursday and friday it was lovely, some people were actuall in the sea and on Meliieha bay sunbathing (I didn't think it was that warm!) At night it was cool but again denim jacket and sweat top was enough.

It was a fantastic holiday, wonderfull for sightseeing, we usually go in July and August and it's too hot to walk round but it was great in March. We are going on the 30th March this year and I cannot wait.

Have a fab holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.