Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
It looks glorious today the pool looks very sunny, there is even what looks to be a jet ski in the sea.
10.24 cyprus time, and there are 2 people in the little pool area to the far right of the picture!!!

And I have just notices that there are 4 sunbeds in use round the pool!!! Lucky people!!!

And the sea looks a much better colour today!!!

And yes, 3 jet skis or boats in the water!!!

Roll on 21st May, off the the Avanti Hotel in Paphos!!!!!!
Yes can definitely see people around the pool and some umrellas are open

I will be there in less than 3 weeks :lol:
Oh my...people in the pool, people on the beach, sun loungers in use :lol: now I wont get any work done lol

can see myself there RIGHT now :lol: and only 48 days! WOOO HOOOO!

Im so excited lol (yeah..big kid I know lol)
There are so many people there today!
Kezza when you go we will have to arrange a time when you are in the view of the webcam and to wave to us all at home!! :lol:

Just looked and its quite busy!!
Only 3 days to go. Paphos on Sunday.
Fingers crossed for the weather.
Not looking so good again today??

Perhaps the sun will come out later!!
I'm confused it still syas it is Thursday - isthat date wrong or is the web cam 'stuck' either way - it looks a bit dull and miserable :cry:
I can't believe people are going on about the weather... It is only the beginning of April after all... :roll: It will be another month or so before you see the weather settle down to the norm...
Not as dull and miserable as it is here = would still rather be in Cyprus. Still confused about the date though :?
The date on there is wrong Fi Fi :D
Its nice to see some people are having nicer weather than us in the UK!!

So ok, here in Surrey, it has been a glorious week with wall to wall sunshine, but I wouldnt think of going swimming in an outdoor pool!!!

Anyway, it doesnt look too good again today at the Sunrise, but saying that we have just had a shower too!!!!!!!!
quite a few people in the pool today it looks lovely

Im sooooooo jealous
A few people in the pool and the beach is pretty busy as well today. Oh well this time in 9 weeks i'll have just landed at Larnaca so not long now. And the weather will be so much warmer then as well.
Today started (09.04.2006) new webcam in Larnaka Sea View Beach. Enjoy it: http://cyprusmeteo.com/
Serge
Somebody is in the pool, but it looks dark there today!!!
It is...but warm.
:shock: Hi peolpe I'm going to North Cyprus end of the month. What are you all on about re this WEB CAM>.

Can any one please tell how I can view this.

Thanks

GT
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.