Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
i am trying to organise a long weekend to beni in september for about 20 of us
anyone know of any tour operators that do long weekends say thurs to sunday preferably all inclusive
from cardiff
thanks
pat
Think it might be cheaper DIY. Done a quick check with Thomson Hotels only for 3 nights in Flamingo Oasis AI from Thursday 4/9 until Sunday 7/9 with 4 in the room costs £349. or a room for 5 cost £433. Think you may be better with 5 rooms, 4 in each. Total cost for 20 = £1745., now if you could find cheap flights. Won't let you book on-line for more than 9 people at a time so you would need to phone or do a few bookings. This is just an example others may be cheaper than Thomsons.
We are going for long weekend in April. We booked flights with BMI baby and got hotel through Somewhere2stay.com. Hotel was only £50 per room for 3 nights and that was H/B and then we had flight on top, but if you book flights at right time you'll be able to get those cheap. We paid £120 each for flights but we have not long since booked. They do tend to go up at weekends, so you should drop on cheap ones for a Thursday. Found BMI and Easyjet to be cheapest.

I'd sort flights out first as you'll have no probs getting hotel rooms

:tup
Jo
We've booked through Travel republic for early June, 12 of us going for 4 nights. Got 3 rooms at £42 per room (SC) and flights from easyjet @ £102 return. There's bound to be AI options, so just trawl the net.
Hope this helps,
Mick.
thanks folks for your help
will let you know how i get on
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.