Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Dawnlee,

Your flights are operated by Airbus A330-243's. For a seating plan, refer to TCX's website. We have a dedicated Thomas Cook Airlines thread for further details. Enjoy Cuba, it's a fantastic country.

Darren
hi
flying from manchester - cancun T1 09.30
TCX234K

any info greatly appreciated
also what is the lounge like at terminal 1 , is it worth booking
thanks
poolslad,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights are operated by Airbus A330-243's. Refer to our dedicated Thomas Cook thread for more details. The lounge is nice if you want a replaxing place to sit and enjoy a light snack without the commotion of T1 at that time of day.

Darren
Hi ,
flying from luton to tenerife on the 17th feb on flight tom2691 does anbody know which plane thomsons are using for this flight .

thank you :tup
tradermojoe,

You Will Be On A Thomson Airways Boeing 757-200 For Your Flight

Gower
tradermojoe,

Further to GowerL7's post, you'll find further aircraft informationover on our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread.

Darren
Many thanks to GowerL7 and Dazbo5,

for their prompt replies.

Tradermojoe
Hi there,

Have just found this website - am flying out Gatwick - Palma on TOM4658 on 5 September 2009, returning on TOM4659 on 12 Sept 09. Does anyone know what type of planes these flights will be? I understand it might be a long shot given that its 9 months away, but what just curious to know what sort of flight it will be.

Thanks guys,
emmab,

It's a little early to be sure as I don't have the summer 2009 aircraft schedules as yet. Your flights are traditionally operated by a Boeing 757-200. Please refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread where you'll find lots of aircraft information.

Darren
Hi there, trying to get more information on flight TOM535 from Manchester to Barbados on Fri 13th March. What plane are we likely to be flying on? We are considering upgrading to Premier class, checked on what you get and it doesn't seem that great, any views?

Best regards Roger
Brummies-afloat

Your flights are operated by a Thomsonfly (as oposed to an ex-First Choice) Boeing 767-304/ER.
Please refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread where you'll find lots of aircraft information and opinions regarding the premium cabin. There are 31 seats configured 2-3-2 in the premium cabin with 37" seat pitch. Economy is 2-4-2 with 33" seat pitch. Seat back IFE is available throughout.

Darren
Hi again,

Finally my tickets from First Choice arrived!
I was very surprised that regarding the plane tickets was mentioned that the flight had some changes! Still the hours and dates are the same as at the time we have made the booking:

10 february 9:15 from Gatwick to Cancun - TOM095
17 February 16:00 From Cancun to Gatwick - TOM096

So I really do not know where the modification is?? Any ideas from your previous experiences with First Choice?
Or this modification means that the indicative of flight has been changed from FCA to TOM?

Thank you in advance for your replies.
bogdan81,

There are no real changes apart from the airline name. Because of the merger, you are no longer flying with First Choice Airlines, but Thomsonfly (to become Thomson Airways). The aircraft is the same; ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
Hi, I have just found this website.

I dont know whether it is too early but if possible could someone please tell me which aircraft will operate the following flights

Outbound - Manchester to Dalaman - 18.00 - VIK457
Inbound - Dalaman to Manchester - 01.20 - VIK458

Also which airline is this?

Thankyou
Sorry - forgot to write the dates

8th May - 16th May

Thankyou
PlaneSpotter,

Given your username, you should be able to answer your own questions!!!! VIK is the flight prefix for Viking Airlines. They use McDonnell Douglas MD-83 (DC-9-83) normally.

Darren
Cheers Darren. :tup

Never heard of this airline before so just thought I'd ask!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.