Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Mustafaholiday,

Thomas Cook use Airbus A330-243 on long haul routes. Refer to our dedicated Thomas Cook thread where you'll find extensive aircraft information.

Darren
Hi Darren

Me again one more question then i will leave you alone : )

If we book our holiday to Cuba with Direct Holidays who are coming out cheaper at the moment than TC can we still pick our seat numbers via the TC flight site or is that only for people who book directly through TC do you know??

Thanks
Travelled on the Gatwick to Luxor flight and was a decent sized plane.

Only thing to watch for is the meals - these were free on the way there, but not on the way back. Also, if you are veggie or have other special diet needs, you need to tell them first otherwise they get quite stroppy. :)
Also, watch for being charged for earphones - again, free on the way there, but not on the way back.
TheTraveller .. welcome to the forums. You don't say which airline you travelled with, but perhaps you may like to post your feedback in the relevant dedicated airline topic, where it may benefit anyone else travelling on that route with the same airline.

David :wave
Dawnlee,

Direct Holidays are a subsidiary of Thomas Cook Group so I don't see why you can't select your seat if you book with them.

Darren
Hello,
I was just wondering if someone knows which aircraft will operate my holiday flight this year.

14th August - Birmingham to Heraklion - MON1656 - 22.10/04.15
28th August - Heraklion to Birmingham - MON1657 - 05.15/07.30

Any help would me much appreciated. Thanks

Sam
sam1993,

Welcome onboard :tup
BHX-HER-BHX (MON1656/7) are normally operated by an Airbus A321-231. Refer to our dedicated Monarch Airlines thread for more details.

Darren
Thankyou for your quick reply Darren. Much appreciated...

Sam
Hi,

I'm soon to fly EGGW (Luton) to GCTS (Tenerife South), and then back again, what airplane will I be flying on both ways? The flight number I think is TOM2691.

Thanks

LTN-TFS-LTN (TOM2691/2) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Refer to our dedicated Thomsonfly (Thomson Airways) thread for more details.

Darren
Hi could you possibly tell me what aircraft i will be flying on please?

Thomas cook newcastle-sharm el sheikh 25june tc503k 09.00am
Thomas cook sharm el sheikh-newcastle 2july tc503l 17.35pm

Many Thanks
hi can you help me out please.im flying to sanford from glasgow on 3rd october 09 my flight number is tcx76k can you tell me what type of aircraft this will be.oh and any idea of seat pitch in economy. thankyou.
princesspeach1970,

Your Flights Will Be Operated By An Airbus A330-200, These Have A 33" Seat Pitch In Economy. There Is A Seating Plan Here

There Is Lots More Information On This Aircraft On Our Dedicated Thomas Cook Thread
tamara_d,

TCX503k/L are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Refer to our dedicated Thomas Cook thread for more details. I thought I might as well post you this poster I did on commission for Thomas Cook for use at check-in last year. They never got back to me about them for rolling out across their network. Passengers like to read about the aircraft they are travelling on while queing and I did similar ones for My Travel's fleet at Manchester before they merged with TCX. Their loss, HT's gain!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Scuba2/TCX-757-Fact-Sheet500.jpg

Darren
Thats brilliant thank you. Yes you're right people do like to know about the aircraft they are going to be flying on, hence why i find this thread very useful. :)
Hi there,

Can you tell me what aircraft I will be travelling on? I will be flying from Manchester to Barbados with Thomas Cook on 6th March. Flight No. TCX86K.

Thanks.
mickeyb94,

Welcome onboard :tup
TCX86K/L are operated by an Airbus A330-243. Refer to our dedicated Thomas Cook thread for more details. Enjoy your cruise :cheers :sun2

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.