Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hya,
we booked an apartment in the algarve with holidaynights last may with no problems at all, as you say, they are very cheap compared to some sites, me, hubby and daughter for two weeks in a one bedroomed apaprtment was only £173 for all of us !
we just printed off our holiday voucher, which they e-mailed us and handed it in to reception when we arrived, and had a fab fortnight !
hope this is of help to you, we would definately book with them in the future,
any questions, don't hesitate to ask !
Hi KKlala ... as Holidaynights does not deal solely with Tenerife, you may find more information about them outwith this forum. We do have a small thread about them in our Tour Operator & Travel Agents forum (click here), but you will also find discussion about them in various other resort forums via the Search facility, using keyword Holidaynights.

David :wave
Hi Kklala, I booked with holiday nights last year to go to The Delfin Park Hotel in Salou and I had no problems with them at all. They are an English based company and to make certain they were genuine I phoned them before I booked on the internet and like I said I had no problems with them whatsoever. I hope this puts your mind at rest.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.