General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Posts get locked regularly for lots of reasons but ou don't say which topic you are referring to.

Bridd
oopps :shock: sorry i should of said this refers to the holidays in school term time thread!
It was going around in circles and whilst I had NOTHING to do with it being locked, I personally am glad it was, because I was in the middle of typing something that I might have regretted later, in response to a post that was blatantly off topic and had racial undertones that defended the ethnic population in this country.
And we all know that we cannot go down that road, heaven forbid we'll have the human rights brigade dragging HT through the courts for speaking the truth or even allowing the truth to be discussed.
One law for them and another law for us.

Live with the decision and move on.!
BTW: not a bad rant from someone who has made a grand total post of 13, 2 of which are in this thread and 2 in the topic which has been closed.

Sanji
As has been stated, we lock topics for reasons. The reason has been stated by the moderator that locked the topic in question.

MarkJ HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.