Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Where are you coming to on the Costa? I live in Arroyo (Benalmadena) and there are plenty of bar/restaurants open here in the winter as there are many foreign residents and of course most of the local bars will be open, but in some places like Fuengirola, lots close for their annual holiday during the winter. You won't go hungry or thirsty anyway!
We are thinking about going to The Buensol Appartments which i am told is quite near Benalmadina.
Buensol apartments are between Benalmadena and Torremolinos in an area called Montemar. There are lots of bars and restaurants around that area, but expect some of them to be closed in December. However, Benalmadena Marina is only about 5 mins walk away, and most of the places there are open year round. In the other direction, there are plenty of bars in Carihuela which is going towards Torremolinos.
Let's cut to the chase here!.........All the shoe shops will be open........
Thanks for all the replies. I'm sure we will find enuf bars and shoe shops!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.