Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
without a doubt lykia world has been the best place for the kids and the most superior accommodation,best scenic views everywhere you look and the fantastic food we have ever had in all the holidays we have had in turkey and at 4-6 a year for many years thats a lot of different places we have been to, my daughter always says it was the best holiday she has ever had, there is a water park for kids, fancy slides, about 19 swimming pools on the complex, childrens restaurant, kids clubs are great and they do all sorts of things inc taking the older ones off site too many things too mention, my son enjoyed the football, also there was a weekly show shown in the ampitheatre where the children joined in, i cant recommend it enough ,but id does come with a fairly high price grrr

letoonia comes in 2nd similar to lykia in a lot of ways mainly the views,but the food not quite as good as lykia but still great and rooms not as good, but fab scenery and a lovely place
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.