Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
what hotel???
15 Posts
have you looked at club candan ?it is in the thomson brochure .We were there last year and return there in five weeks.it was one of our best holidays .there was entertainment for all ages everyday and night.
thanks suemart62 just had a quick look, price was #1700 for 2 weeks as there is no free childs places!

im not really sure what the average price is really, last year we paid #1200.
Club Julian is good for families.Its in Airtours,My travel brochure.
How old is your child and where do you want to fly from

John
hi thanks jay trip the prices are sililar #1800.

John he will be two and would like to fly from bristol, but dont mind birminham or london airports.

thanks
Unfortunately you will now have to pay for the child as he will have hit two but booked seperately the hotels will be free for him.

I will try to sort something out for you and get back.

John
thanks john.

i persumed there would be more free childs places available,

we would quite like to go for 10 days but dont mind really. as long as its inbetween the 27 of july and back by the 12 of august.

thanks again!
Hi Chonie

Ive been looking for my niece a holiday with on the beach holidays they are all free child places you can book onlin or ring up i think its best to ring then you know what your getting but price up online

Wendy
have you tried h4u they usually have good prices, this is coming up good and although i havent been there feedback looks good, no free child but a lot cheaper than 1500

Club Orient Apartments, Marmaris (HS1242)
Self Catering, 14 nights from 27th Jul - 10th Aug 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri 27th Jul 07: Gatwick > Dalaman (FCA598)22:25 Depart Gatwick (LGW) - 04:30 Arrive Dalaman (DLM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sat 10th Aug 07: Dalaman > Gatwick (FCA599)05:30 Depart Dalaman (DLM) - 07:50 Arrive Gatwick (LGW)

good luck with where ever you decide
Passengers2 Adults, 1 Child
Rooms1 Apartment
Extras & RequestsAir Passenger Duty
Holiday Price2 x Adults (£389): £778
1 x 1st Child (16 Or Under) (£239): £239
2 x Supplements (2 Sharing) (£63): £126
3 x Air Passenger Duty (£5): £15
Total Holiday Price: £1158
These details are valid as of 20:49 on 5/4/
Have a look at the http://www.cosmos.co.uk they have free child places still available.
hi

thanks for your replies!!

ive had a look at the wesites and the best ive found is the blue bay hotel #1600 for 2 week AI.
or the hibisicus gardens apartments SC for #1200.

can anyone recommened any of these two?

thanks again

chonie x
:D Hello
I looked at some flights for you and accommodation to book separately

The first flight is from Birmingham on the 2nd Aug -16th Aug £822
The second flight is from Gatwick on the 30th July -13th Aug £894
You can have a look at theses at http://www.aegeanflights.com

Also accomadation look at http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk
And http://www.otbeach.com

Then just get your private transfers from John

Good-Luck in what ever you decided to do.
All i can say is that you will really enjoy Marmaris/Icmeler :D
I wouldn't worry too much about "free child places".

I don't believe there is any such thing. No-one gives you something for nothing & if they give you a free child place they will get their money by charging more on the basic adult price.

I would look at all options & the price as a total.

I'm off next month, great deal with Portland, I think they are pretty good.

Kim
hiya

thanks for all the advice its really helped!!
ive looked at booking diy but doesnt make much difference to the price really(compared to those with free child places).

im going to give cosmos a ring tomorrow to see if we could go SC to hotel blue bay, as from the reviews ive read the foods not that brill!!

any other sugestions for a hotel with good entertainment would be apperciated!
thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.