Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed at the Limak Lara last easter. Evenings were VERY cold so entertainment etc was held indoors. However, definitely sunbathing weather, but chilly when the sun goes behind the cloud. We had 1 day of heavy rain - rest of the time we had lovely sunshine! You may need a jacket for walking around the outside areas during the evening. We are going again this Easter but to another hotel.

PS. Let me know what you think of LW - I''m thinking of it for summer '12!
bugalug wrote:
PS. Let me know what you think of LW - I''m thinking of it for summer '12!

We have an extensive Lykia World topic that may be of interest.

Darren
Thanks Darren. I'll take a look - is it the one in Antalya or Olu Deniz - or both?
It should be warm in the day but the evenings get rather chilly. The pool and the sea will be cold.
Thanks Bugalug and Kedi.

Bugalug - we have been to Lykia before, so that says something lol and also to the Royal Wings, jus ta couple of doors away from the Limak Lara. If you have any questions pop over th the lykia thread and I'll answer any I can. The Lykia thread refers to the one in Olu.
Thanks Pamplemousse - which one are you going to? I'm interested in the Antalya one as it is AI.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.