Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi, we have been many times, both on our own now, but with the children since they were 3 or 4 upwards. We always stay in Puerto de la Cruz. Less lively that the south, but plenty to do for all the family. A good beach, with life guards, although the sea may be too cold and too rough in October, remember the sand is black. There is also a very good sea water Lido. The sun will be hot, and you will burn so take care. Take a trip to the Parrot Park, free mini train for the centre of town. The local buses are a good way of getting around, and with a BONO card fares will be half price. There are plenty of shops and bars restaurents etc, all are child friendly. We love it, I am sure you will too. Enjoy.
Hi Rickiebear what is BONO card and where do you get one from ? Would this work from Costa Adeje ? Thanks
Hi Tan2. A BONO Card is a Titsa bus discount card. They are either €12 or €30 and can be bought from all Titsa bus stations and some small shops. You then use the card for payment as you board the bus, the fare is then deducted from the card. One card for a couple or family. For instance the fare from the airport to Puerto is €5-80.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.