Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Looby Loo,

that's what I've heard too. My son's off to Kavos on the 19th (week Monday) and he's hoping it'll be sun as usual by then. Fingers crossed that it dries up by the time you get there.
It looks like there is a big low on the weather map over mainland greece and the top islands. This has been slowly moving across over the last few days and looks like being there for the next few days as well. Hopefully after that it will clear and settle back to some glorious weather as usual. WE fly to Skiathos in 3 weeks so hoping its back to normal by then, even though last year we still had a couple of showery days in Skiathos at beg of July. I'm sure by the time you get to your hol destination it will be bright and sunny!!! Have a good one and have a good flight. I get so excited just before i go away its unbelievable!! :hyper cheers Jan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.