DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Depends on what airport you are booking from. I booked Easyjet flights to Faro, for July 2007, mid December 2006, which was within hours of them being released. With Easy the good prices seem to go the first day of booking.

If you want to book with someone like First Choice, Thomson, Thomas Cook you may be able to book a lot sooner as they often release their flights at the same time as they release their summer package holiday programme.

Not sure about alpha rooms etc. I don't know if accomm onlys would load prices to their systems 15 months in advance. Wouldn't have thought so. Although someone was posting about booking with travelrepublic for summer 2009, so they might be worth a look.

Doe
I don't know if self catering would be any good to you but if you want to book self catering rather than a hotel, you can book direct with owner well in advance, eg. holiday-rentals.co.uk have a selection of properties in Portugal.

:sun2
We have already booked ours for 2009. Good flights with thomas cook and booked direct with apartments.
Wow, I thought I was planning early!! Where are you going?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.