Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
In the Taxi after going though Dabolim madness and I start to smile :)
The minute I step out of the doors at Dabolim, we always cross over the road and have a fag or two before sorting a taxi that's when I look around at all the hustle and bustle, people getting irate with porters etc and think...yes I'm back it's a great feeling
When I have checked in my luggage and settled down with my food/drink to wait for my flight. I think if I have forgotten anything it is too late to worry then and if the flight is late I always have a good book to read.
The minute I get into the taxi, tie my hair up put my sunglasses on remove my hoodie.
Early morning, after the first night's sleep.... walking barefoot on the beach, at the water's edge, in the warm water of the Arabian Sea ;-)
When I see Raj, our Taxi drivers smiley face waiting for us outside the airport.
The first wiff of the Goan warm air that comes through those plane doors is wonderful isnt it?.

I sit in Machester Airport and all my worries drift away and the excitement builds...lol
When we walk through the doors at Dabolim and Arthur, our landlord, is standing there with a huge smile on his face, happy days :tup
I start to relax once we have checked in the luggage at the airport :tup even more when we reach the bar/
restaurant area airside :cheers always think I am on holiday now and start to enjoy myself even the waiting around for the flight however it has taken a long time to perfect also a lot of practice over the years :rofl :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.