General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
phone them, check they have arrived (they should of by now) and go and pick them up.
regards tracey
Went in yesterday and they said they are not in yet, I thought that was strange as I thought they normally came about 3 weeks before departure. Frustrating when I know that people who fly out a few days after me have theres :que .
I shouldn't worry too much if there are delays and you have your final invoices, I am sure the TA will arrange something at the airport - I have never used Thomas Cook so don't know their normal time frames - I booked with Thomson and got mine just over 4 weeks ago.
ive travelled with thomascook for the majority of my holidays. I always book at a shop and usually get our tickets 2-3 weeks before we go. Maybe another visit to the shop in 2 days will jog there memory again. As miss pink says if for any reason you dont get your tickets they will arrange for you to pick them up at the airport. Its not going to help you get into the holiday spirit though so fingers crossed you will get your tickets soon.

Lily. x
Lilly am following ya :rofl

I too have booked instore with TC and they never said wether the tickets would be sent out or i had to pick them up. We normally go with Thomson but even with them it can be pick up or sent out. Listen to me worrying about my tickets i have 9 weeks to go :duh Just getting over excited again :hyper
:offtop alsbaby are you my shadow :rofl

I would be feeling a little unsettled if i hadnt got my tickets before i went to be honest. Vicjayhay let us know when you get them.

Lily. x
just spoke to ta tickets arrived today yay, thanks guys
so pleased for you-now relax and get into the holiday spirit :sun2 :cheers :sun :glynis :fly
Lily. x
I've had mine today, and we go on April 18th. Our flights are 2hrs 20 mins later than originally stated.
How come the TA didnt tell you of the change to your flight times?? I think thats terrible that you didnt find that out until you recieved your tickets. Hope mine dont change or i will commit harry carry :rofl
I didn't know you actually still got "tickets" as such - I thought it was all done by e-tickets these days. It certainly has for us for the past few years anyway.
We normally go with TC and always get a nice little booklet with our tickets in. This year we are DIYing it to Spain and have printed off my flight reference and hotel voucher. No anticipation of the tickets dropping through the door :( Our flight times have changed 3 times since we booked last year :(
First Choice have sent us a little booklet too, but didn't have any notification of flight time changes.
Helen you might have been effected by the drop in bookings for Sharm I have heard that some flights are stopping on route at other UK airports to pick up passengers on route to Sharm, to save flying with half full planes. I was hoping that things would pick up for their industry over the Easter break but looks like things might still be slow over there :( . Hope my flights not been effected will find out when I go to town to get my tickets on Thursday!!

At least we won't have to fight the Germans and Russians over sun beds :D .

Happy holidays

Vickie xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.