EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Approach any of the locals they will put you on the right track.
Hi ,
Weve just bought a house in akbuk just along the coast from altinkum and was out there last year looking at furniture and we are going back 26th of May to sort things out
When we were there last year we found a furniture shop run by english people who ship furniture from the likes of DFS over to turkey to sell
It is situated on the main street that runs from the temple down to the seafrount If you come from from the temple its on the left hand side of the street they deal with furniture and white goods
as for bedding and kitchen things SOKE market is the best as its more for locals than tourists you can get a bus direct from the bus stop outside the oracle hotel near the seafrount but if you go out of resort you must take your passport with you as even the buses get pulled over by the jandamre and you must be able to show your passport as your id
hope this is some help if you get back before we go let me know how you get on
kind regards
jan
Thanks ever so much for the advice. We're trying to get out in May as well. :tup
Ikea will also deliver to a number of locations, there are a few companies which actually provide day trips there for holiday home owners.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.