Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not sure resturant wise but the beach BBQ's at Bistros (baga beach) are really good. You pick the tandori fish, chicken etc from the ice then they cook it.
Nandinis on Baga/ Calangute rd next door to bar Eclipse and caps corner, local place and very cheap, Fiona will back me up on this one :tup
without a doubt its got to be the 'Ali Raj' in Margate. after 3 weeks in goa we couldn't find anywhere that does it better!!!!!
Have tried a few chicken tandoori at various places and all tasty, so can't say that there was one better than the other. Remember my 1st one and only ordered the 'half chicken' - thought the guy had dropped the plate on the way to the table, or had done me a pigeon by mistake, have never seen such small chickens !! - so go for the full one.
Inferno in Candolim do some cracking tandoori mushroom starters, and the Ronil Beach Resort in Baga (run by Rick Steins best mate Rui) do a really good salmon tandoori.
If your in the south of Goa try Domniks on benaulim beach
Must agree with papa Floyds Hut candolim make sure its the Floyds opp The Magnum :cheers
ann
Sendras in Calangute do a lovely tandoori chicken!
Chopstix,Bagga Rd .

Seconded. They put a special salt\spice on it that no-one else seems to
Will agree with Chopstix...well from my meat eating friends said anyway! And it was only 150 rupees :tup
Sendras in Calangute do a lovely tandoori chicken!

Yes Gemma forgot about sendras really nice.

Papa
Roberts shack on baga beach he's just put a tandoor oven in and the naan bread is lush as well
thanks pink013dog.....but i wouldn't eat at roseals.....horrible owner
H Sunlovinfun

Riverside Bar at Nerul full chicken tandoori for Rs 140/-

Mike
Gemma we are DEFINITELY going to try sendras this week we passed it just now and i said to Mike we MUST go there!! keep saying we will and then forget...its hard to fit all these places in!! we love chopsticks too...
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.