Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
There's Soller and Puerto Soller. Soller is inland from the port and is a town very similar to Pollensa town. It has the same old buildings and pedestrian streets as Pollensa and much the same cafe life and atmosphere about it. Puerto Soller sits on a lovely bay which is one of the most visited and photographed in Mallorca. However, it's pretty much a one street town with a small beach by the harbour, from which the sea gets contaminated by oil from the boats. There's another small beach further along by the edge of town. Not a great selection of restaurants or bars and those that are around are expensive, We have stayed in both Puerto Soller and Puerto Pollensa and definitely prefer the latter. However, I'll get stick for this as there are lots of people who love Puerto Soller and visit as often as we do to Puerto Pollensa. Your choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.