Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Are you talking about the Yuvam Hotel in Marmaris??

If so then it is on the beach front near the Villa Sol Hotel and the Maris beach Hotel and not far from Faros Pub

We haven't stayed there ourselves but we did have a run in with their pushy beach/bar lads last year.
Okay thanks. I think I know where that is. We have had a few run ins like that too. :)
There are some really nice bars and places to eat if you keep on walking past the Yuvam and the Villa Sol Hotel, you come to a stretch of path with waste ground on one side and the beach on the other keep walking past that and there is a lovely bar called Demir,.... i think that how you spell it!! ....any way it is the first bar you come to after the stretch of waste ground.

The man who runs it is called Bobby and he and his family can't do enough for you and there is no loud music like most of the bars in Marmaris!!!

If you keep on walking past Demir up towards the Grand Azur there are some lovely little restaurants up there as well.

Hope you have a good holiday.
Thanks don't think I have tried any of them before. 6 weeks to wait. :cheers
Like many on here we have been to Marmaris many times but never went past Faros bar. Give it a try it is really nice up that part and it is good to get away from the noise for a bit!!

We normally go in the middle of June but this year we aren't going till September..... and that seems a long way away!! :cry
Yes will do thanks. Seem to wish our lives away waiting for the holidays!! :sun2 Have a good one when you go. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.