General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Booked Symi for a month next Easter. I think the hotel should be ready by then:

http://www.firestation.org.uk/ruin1.jpg
:rofl

perhaps not :rofl

But at least the foundation is up! :tup
maybe you should aim for whitson........... who needs air conditioning
Melia Las Dunas in Cayo Santa Maria again, third time.

Only 302 days left :(
Off to Sharm el Sheik , for the first time at Easter - really looking forward to something different. Sephs - will be looking at Thailand for 2012 :que :really
hi all.....its back to Calella De Palafrugel on Costa brava for us next year with Siesta.....we werent planning on going anywhere as work planned on my house....but friend asked could we go on hols and I got a good early deal on the delux mobile homes....so we are sharing the cost meaning we can afford to go ....and its been decided to go there again for 2012 as best place to take all the family for my 60th.....2013 is going to be a week in Pefkos and hopefully a cheapie somewhere else....maybe turkey as hubby has always wanted to go there.......tweetie
As well as our summer hol in kalamaki, we've got a week in La carihuela, Costa del Sol to look forward to in April too.
we are going to Gozo at the end of May for 10 days..and that is all we have sorted for next year...we are probably only going to have one holiday next year because we want to go to New Zealand in Jan 2012 for 3 weeks...and if we do that, we cant afford our usual 2 or 3 holidays.
peurto rico, gran canaria for us, august , with our friends ( another family with kids) really looking forward to it . Having done long haul for the last 2 years, kinda like the idea of a shorter flight !
mind you, not sure I can hang on till august, so hovering over the 'book a flight to tenerife' button for april ! could be a proper canaryfest 2011 :cheers
We're off to Goa for the first time in February.

Then back to Turkey in May for the... erm... eighth or ninth time, I've lost count!

Our plan is to try somewhere new every year and then go to Turkey in May as we're guaranteed a good holiday. Although this plan was somewhat thwarted last year when we had to cancel our trip to Morocco as my father was taken into hospital :( Persuading hubby to go to Morocco was hard enough the first time! Not sure he'll be persuaded again.
I have no idea, maybe Ireland again or somewhere new...hmm...depends on money.... :think
Sat under the stars last week in Cyprus and decided the following.

February - Torremolinos or Tenerife - depends where my sister is going.

May - Going back to Crete

October - Cyprus.

Well what better time to plan your next holiday(s) than when you are on holiday?

fwh
Ireland hopefully for 2 weeks in late 2011 (ie, October) and a few French (and Belguim trips), although better be careful customs stop us most times and we only tend to have the odd crate of beer when we do the French ones :que
Cuba in March staying at the Paradisus Rio De Oro. It will be Portugal in April (warm weather training so not so much of a holiday) and then most likely back to Lanzarote in September.
Me and my friend are going to Majorca for 4 nights in July. Really looking forward to the break. I would book loads of hols for the coming year if I could persuade my hubby :(.
three of us are going to Portugal in september, getting excitied as I had the holiday from hell this year.. :sun2
Sara and I are off on our annual break to the Caribbean on 23 nov....Grenada this year!!

ATB,J.
Goa for us & looking forward to spending my birthday abroad for a change ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.