Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Spadge :lol: - Try Bitez - nice beach and beachside places to eat and chill.

Not sure how old your daughter is but here are a few places to visit by Dolmus (small mini-Bus):

Bodrum - large Town with loads of shops and an indoor market (not sure of days) - nice harbour and castle - fantastic selection of places to eat from very turkish to McDonalds.

Gumbet - Ok for night life but not much to do in the day apart from the beach (only my opinion !).

Water park - you could spend a great day here - either go by dolmus or on an organised trip with a local tour company - don't use the Travel reps to book excursions if you can help it !.

Tourgertries (Spelling) - Great Market and nice walk along the harbour.

Boat Trip - make sure you go on one of these.

Any other info you need just ask. :lol:

Toffeemen.
yes i will second that choice. from what you say I think it would be a perfect resort for what you're after. It has a lovely atmosphere and is'nt rowdy but at the same time there are lots of trips on offer loads of nice waterfront resturants to choose from and the sea is safe and shalow too.
We went there for our first trip to Turkey and will be returning in 3 weeks time its fantastic.
I can also recommend the Manuela Hotel for good value and excellent staff that will look after you like you would'nt believe.It's right on the beach and is popular with ht members.They have a website but please feel free to send me a pm if you would like any more info.
melanie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.