Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I come from Pompey! Used to pass Fratton Park every morning before having the joy of traffic jams on the Eastern Road. Don't miss that!

Anyway - back to Costa teguise. yes, you'll have no problems at all finding somewhere to watch it. Bulldog Bar is a good place, as is Smiggy's and Paradise. Then you've also got The Highlander, and Cheers Bar.

tell us whereabouts in town you'll be, and we can probably tell you the nearest.

Elle xx
Hi,

Will be staying at the Galeon Playa Apartments, ( its just a shame i will not be at wembley for the 3rd time in a year)

Cheers
Fab hotel. fab location. You're right in the middle of things there - so don't worry... a short stroll on your first night will show you plenty of options.

Just in case you haven't seen enough of where you're going... here's the website of your hotel.

http://www.galeonplaya.com/eng/index.html

Have a great time!

From a Pompey lass... to a Pompey fan.

Elle xx
Hi ctudor,
Great hotel your staying in,stayed there 2 years running,
The two bars Elle mentions Smiggy's & Paradise, are the nearest to your hotel to watch the match,both great bars :tup
Last year i watch the Manchester derby in the Paradise Bar,cant remember the score. :cry

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/aug/19/newsstory.manchestercity2
Elle / Bob

Thanks for the info guys hoping for a 3rd pompey win at wembley in 2008 ( sorry bob you might be :cry again )

Clayton
Hi it's me again clayton,
Last year a lot of the pompey fan's was watching the football and having a pint in The Dolphin Inn,
That's just round the back of your hotel,along the walkway to Playa de las Cucharas beach. :tup
Hi Skates Fan,

Bob stole my thunder in recommending the Dolphin - TV's whereever you sit and good food.

Would have perhaps alos put a word in for Ryan's Bar - but as there is a photo of the Dell on their wall I assume they are Scummers and will be routing for Manure.

WHL

P.S. - Last time a decent team was in the pre-season Cup game it was still called the Charity Shield!
Hi clayton,
So where did you end up watching the football :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.