Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hey there

I used to live in Playa del Ingles in 2000 and go back almost every year so I know it fairly well. There are lots of nice apartments, it really depends on what you're looking for ie are you travelling with kids or older people, are you looking to be in amongst the noise and bustle of the clubs etc. or are you looking for a bit of luxury?
Let me know and I'll give you some suggestions
:D Hi ladylaura, :D :D Thanks for your reply, were looking for a quiet location, but not far from where we could reach the nightlife (We have previously stayed in maspalomas - which was fine as it was nice and quiet, and only a couple of euros to PDI in taxi), it would be two adults, and one child of 12, we would want luxury!!, and apartment would have to have air conditioning, looked through all brochures and nothing stands out, and have not come accross any with air conditioning, any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks. BBB.
oh lordy I honestly cant remember which ones have air conditioning! However, I like the following;
Holanda apartments - in between PDI and Maspalomas, nice and big two bed apartments which are clean and nice and quiet for being there with a 12 year old. Pool is secluded round the back away from the road so you can sunbathe in peace!
Andalucia Park- spotless and really central
Los Porches Ramon- not been there myself but friend has and said these were lovely 2 bed apartments and were nice and clean

Sorry, Ive been a bit rubbish actually but hope this helps in some way or another!!!
:D Laura, thanks for that, will look into those apartments!!! BBB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.