Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I would have thought you had sorted this Cool with all the research you have done on where to stay ?

Just in case you dont know - Napa will be the best :wink
Kath HT Admin
East of the island has the best beaches, Macaronnis is my favourite
The best beaches are in Protaras and Ayia Napa. Crystal clean water and white sand. Very different from Paphos, Limassol beaches.
Theoretically, this depends on individual tastes:
Ie, is it white sand/golden sand? small coves. Busy places with rave music? Isolated stretches with no people?
I am one of the persons who prefer white/gold sand and Ayia Napa Protaras area it is for me 2. Otherwise, it is Blue lagoon in Akamas (but it is difficult to get there). Now, in Protaras/Ayia Napa my 2 favorite places are Konnos beach and Nissi beach. Each has its pros and cons. One disandvantage of both is that they get really packed in summer. But there are also many other pretty beaches around. You can find places that are not very congested even during the hottest months (eg. Ayia Thekla beach).

Have fun
Phivos
I think the best beach we have come across was unfortunately in Famagusta. Totally gorgeous, with only one hotel there to take advantage what a waste!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.