Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
AP1408,

You may find members hotel reviews useful. Click on hotel reviews, top left of the page.

Darren
Titanic for the kids, the Concorde for the adults LOL
Seriously the Titanic is excellent, as are most of the hotels you mentioned (with the exception of the WOW Topaki - showing it's age now) but our grandkids had the MOST fun ever at the Titanic.
Ive stopped in concorde and baia they are both fab hotels with good kids clubs.
just been to the royal wings, it was winter season, but it looks like it would be just the job for you and your
young uns in the summer, its got a water park with 10 slides of various sizes and a wave pool also a luna park(mini funfair).inside there is a bowling alley and games area, kids club,pool tables, air hockey.hope this helps.
concorde is fab stayed there last june but the entertainment at night was very boring... our age range was 7 upto 72.. food was excellent... staff lovely... rooms ok..tho not what you see on their web site... basic not glam.....not much out and about either unless you get a bus to town which we didnt... i would recommend this hotel to anyone..oh and turkish bath n massage were fab too x
I can vouch for the Titanic, went last year and had a fab time, evening entertainment is excellent, kids club through day and of course mini disco at night, playpark, aqua slides, bowlong alley.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.