Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi :wave
Have a browse through our resort forums available by Clicking Here until someone gets back to you.
I think Playa Den Bossa is a good place for your needs,only a 20/30 minute walk to Ibiza town and plenty of bars ect
hmmm. i simply can't think of a phrase using the words romantic and playa den bossa that makes any sense. i think talamanca might be more suitable. a bit of local flavour, nice scenery, close to the marina botafoch, and close (by ferry or taxi) to the famous clubs without having them in the room next to you.
PDB is maybe not romantic but is only a few minutes away from Ibiza town and has plenty of nightlife for a presumably young couple.They said they like bars ect.Just my opinion
Hi All

Thanks for the information. We have done some research based on what you said and Talamanca does seem ideal. Nice and unspoilt but within easy reach of the nightlife.

Now we have to decide on Hotels.............. Hotel Victoria and Hotel Simbad both seem to be rated highly on other websites Does anyone have any feedback on these (or others in Talamanca)? Is there much difference between 3* and 4* hotels in Ibiza?

Thanks again,
Kristy and Jon
out of those two i'd choose the simbad because it's really quite modern and up to date now with its recent refurbishment.

this link has up to date photos

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/simbad/

another one in a great position is the rocamar

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/rocamar/

it's small friendly and quite funky
Thanks SpottyDogII

I did look at the Rocamar but it doesn't have a pool and we both prefer the pool to the beach. Also the Rocamar has no rooms with a balcony (according to tripadvisor website). I can think of nothing better than chilling out with a cold drink on the balcony before heading off for the evening...

The link to the Simbad pictures is greatl, thanks. It does look good. TripAdvisor reviews were fairly good too (only some grumbles about the attitude of the staff (easily dealt with) and the cleanliness of the pool!?

Thanks again
Kristy
Right the honeymoon is booked and I am soooo excited!
We are flying with Easyjet and the hotel is confirmed through a company called Viajes Urbis (via Travel Republic)
I cannot find any feedback for this company on this website so will take that as a good thing!!?

Thanks to everyone for their help :lol:

Kristy and Jon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.