Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I am going down to the beach this week so i will find out what will be going on in each shack and let you all know :cheers

Mike :sun2
Hi Guys

BAD, BAD :( news they are closing all the shacks at the night time or so they say i am going to ask around a bit more and try and get to the bottom of things and i will get back to you all, but it is not looking good at the moment, chins up for the minute though.

Mike
Thats what ive been hearing Mike, couple of shack owners I know are saying they are waiting confirmation from the powers that be but all in all its not looking to good, even the life guards have been dobbing in the girls on the beach to the police and if they see anything that means a little cash in the policemans pocket they are straight on the radio never mind about looking for people in trouble in the water or terrorists :rofl :rofl
this is Goa... it will all happen ... surely it has too... positive thinking !! :) ... at least i hope so
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.