Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Which Shack ??
140 Posts
Sounds good Elephant. Can you tell me wherebouts on Calangute beach this shack is? Thanks.
Bobbys shack just past the CSM
So many shacks so little time :roll: :lol:
hello Gemma
the stairs to the beach (main entrance to the beach) turn right and its 4'th or 5'th shack. You will recognise it from far, the blue and white logo. its location is also not bad - when the busiest part of the beach is about to end.
have a nice'est holiday ever! elephant
off topic I know but.. elephant- for someone who thinks they are not good with English you are doing a really good job :D
i run out of words Fiona- thanks :D
Still Ganesh's shack in Candolim for me. Been going to him for 3 years now. Friendly, genuine guy and great food. We tried our best to sample most dishes on the menu and weren't disappointed by any of them.
We always use Bono's, mainly due to his excellent toilets & shower. Bono and his family are great and the staff are friendly too. Used this shack for about 4 years now and its great to meet up with old friends each year.
Still Ganesh at Candolim years on and will use again in Jan 08. Friendly guy, not pushy, good food and excellent company from other regular holiday makers
Always Ganesh shack for me,love the jumbo tiger prawns. If we have been down the Candolim beach road at night time will always call in at Claudina's for a night cap (nice set up) and then walk down the beach to Ganesh's.
Stringfello's - the one nearest the boat - excellent food and service, great bunch of lads and regulars that we look forward to seeing every year.
Dennis, the shack owner, also does jeep trips which are very reasonable.
Pete's for me in between Candolim and Calungute :D
Try James shack next to Ganesh he,s great
ann
  • Edited by aarond 2007-04-17 18:41:09
Nice bloke is James - failed to get a licence this year but still had a few customers in.
Dixi - do you recognise anyone here?

This was in Bono's - January 2007.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/mmacbain/Goa/P1000283.jpg
I love looking at photos ....this one is very nice but who are they max ....
My wife on the left - and her two pals who were all celebrating a 60th birthday. A "180 Party" :shock:
yes we recognise the lady on the left, we were talking to her a couple of years ago about her travels to himalyas and chitwen national park. We arrived in Goa 8 jan and can remember the sign on the back wall of Bonos.
Nice pic Max, wish I was back there now? Jxk8............
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.