Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I'm just Ruddy Miserable all the time anyway!! :(

Best Regards - Taggy
Well I'll be miserable on the 20th sept when im back. :(
I go on the 6th. :hols
I fly home tomorrow morning and am starting to get really miserable now!

I´m sitting round the pool with a face like a dog thats swallowed a wasp! :cry

Can´t wait to come back and I haven´t even left yet!!!

Best Regards

Elaine
We got back home yesterday - and are all very miserable! :(

Had two weeks at the Terralta Apartments and had a fantastic time. Went to Benidorm for the first time last year and had to go back this year as there were so many things we wanted to do.

We had a day out at Altea and Albir, lazing on the beach, swimming in the sea and walked up through the beautiful streets to the Church. Had lunch at one of the bars along the sea front.

Also walked up to the Cross very early one morning. I'd seen this on Sanji's videos and it was as stunning as I thought it would be. The views from the top are spectacular, but do take plenty of water with you if you go, its quite a walk, but a lovely one at that.

Had a walk along the beach to Fenestrat which was lovely. Walked back in the sea!

We ate Tapa's with the Spanish on 'Tapa's Alley'. A wonderful experience!

We went to the Wednesday market, well worth a visit, some really good bargains to be had. Bought a lovely pair of sandals for 3 Euros!

We had some lovely meals out, both in the old and new town. We had quiet nights, lively nights, late nights, went to Rockerfella's one evening and saw a brilliant Scottish Lady Comedien, ate at the Queens, Sherrys, India Gate, Duke of Wellington, Lucciono's ( a lovely Italian Restaurant with a balcony overlooking the sea in the old town, Antonio's (overlooking Dove Park). Unfortunately, our youngest lad isn't very adventurous with his food, so it did limit us to where we ate. We danced the night away at the Original Vincents, and also had some very chill out evenings at a bar overlooking the sea, a wonderful place called Aqualina (I think!). Its just down from the Church in the old town and is the most amazing place where you can sit on the balcony and see all over the Levante side.

And obviously, some very lazy days just relaxing around the pool.

Didn't think we could enjoy the holiday any better than we did last year - but we did.

Home now, washing machine running permanently, cloudy skies and I want to go back!

Benidorm has something for everyone - and is definitely not Blackpool in the Sun as some people refer to it. Let anyone dare say that to me when I get back to work!

Will be looking out for when the flights come out again - we're so tempted to go back again for a third time!

Best Regards

Elaine
Hi Elaine and welcome home :wave
Sounds like you had a great time!

When you get a spare minute (in between all your washing lol) we would appreciate if you could post a review HERE

Kath x
So glad you had a good time Elaine. I love Benidorm too.
I arrived home on the 30th July and am still so depressed :-( I couldnt even talk on our last day as I was that gloomy at the prospect of coming home!! I need something to look forward to to cheer me up!
ask me in 2 weeks lol

heading out the apartment for 15 days from tomorrow with all the family and cant wait

gonna be lots of fun :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
We came back at the end of May and I'm still depressed, We've got a week in November and our normal 2wks in May to look forward to. :D :D .
I `m back and miserable. I got back Saturday evening after 11 glorious days.

When we first arrived it was so hot. We stayed in the Prince Park hotel, it was great and we had a fabulous view of the park with the sea in the distance, it was bliss sitting out late at night with a glass or 2 of Rioja.The hotel only had a few British in, it mainly had Spainish and Belgium`s . which was great as no one saved sunbeds and you could always get around the pool.Food was good, in fact so good we had most meals in the hotel.

Benidorm was very busy, lots of Spainish and french. We love the old town so spent lots of time around this area hardly heard any english voices, how anyone can pull Benidorm down for being like Blackpool beats me, they must not wander far and eat egg and chips all week. We had a fantastic week.

We visited Terra Mitica, Terra Natura, Aqua Natura. We went by Train to Altea,Villa Joisya, Albir.

Fed up now as not got anything else booked, so I`m looking hard for a deal for next year.
Welcome back Christine - it's a horrible feeling isn't it. It wouldn't be so bad if it was warm when we returned.
Thanks Helen, didn`t have much of a tan but the bit I had is dissapearing with the damp weather.
Came back 31st july and couldnt wait to go back so roll on the 6th september only for a week but better than here .Then back 27th december for new year mazza
:cry I really, really don't wanna live in England anymore!!!!! I'm so fed up with life over here, its the same old routine..... working hard for crap money, either the house is getting smaller or we are getting bigger, weather doesn't help!!!!!
Can't afford to buy a place in Spain, so if there is anyone in Spain who has a 4 bedroomed villa with pool, and is looking to rent it out on the cheap or giving it away..... then please let me know ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from mightymo-2008
We got back fom Benidorm 2 weeks ago and im still not over coming back home im still so depressed, im booking again for next year for something to look forward too soon so it want be to bad then oh i miss it so much.

Danny.
we got back at the end of june & i've never smiled since. already booked up for next year but that seems such a long way a way. had to book 4 nights in majorca in october just to make me smile again!!! :(
great idea for a post.... yep i'm back and miserable am scouring the internet for good deals for next july... only 10 months to go lol :( vikkilou
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.