Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
quote Goanmad:
Goa casts a spell over me, as soon as I get in the airport taxi, smell the woodsmoke from the roadside, see the swaying palms and hear the Bollywood music crackling away on the radio my heart starts pounding and i just wanna cry with happiness

That is such a lovely description! So true!
we're going next week so I'll tell yoiu later!! (Got the bag packed yet Wilson????? (W.J.S.) :D
:) Just look at the pictures that Rob takes and puts on the "Children Walking Tall" site; the vibrant colours, the smiling faces of everyone, it just lifts your spirits, in fact it brings tears to my eyes, but the "Ol' Man" would tease me, so i pretend its the onions i've just chopped.
It's the smells, the sounds, the laid back relaxed atmosphere, the self-less attitude of the majority of people, where else would a complete stranger go out of their way for you and do it with a smile on their face; I'm no fool i know everyone is not like that but the majority of the people are and long may it stay that way.

Be back there soon

love Jayne :wave
BEEEN BACK A WEEK AND CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I ENJOYED IT CANT WAIT TO BOOK AGAIN
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.