Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
hold fire.....Im no expert but accepting the 307 could jepardise your rights to continue with claim for full refund of what was originally agreed....tweetie
I think you need to get that cancellation sorted as soon as possible - guessing the flight is 12th or 13th.
If you leave it too late then you might end up with nothing ? Maybe you need to cancel the flight and argue refund amounts later...

John.
the flight is for 9th. i was told i could cancel upto 24 hours before, however im not in a mood to beleive anything now they said at the time of the booking..
Did they give you anything in writing regarding the T&C? Have they differentiated between airline charges and their charges?
Are you saying that you paid £850 for a flight and got nothing agreed in writing at the time???? What paperwork do you have??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.