Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
its great to get a good deal , if you dont mind me asking , where are you going and who did you book with i have been looking at 2009 holidays but hav'nt found anything yet anita :)
Going back to Marinha, booked with Thomsons. I didn't think we would go as the price had risen significantly from this season. But we have managed to get a 3 week holiday for the same price that we paid this season for 2 weeks, and less than the 2 weeks from the 19th December, if that makes sense? So it seems it pays to look at the dates you are travelling, we still get the full Christmas and New Year and fly back on the 3rd January, but by travelling a week earlier we get it cheaper.
thanks miccie i will look at thompsons anita woody :)
We go this same day as you. We are going for 3 weeks - the same time as 2008 - and have paid £30 each less this time.
:tup excellent BrenLiz, who are you travelling with and which airport? We are going from Gatwick
Hi Miccie, we are travelling from Manchester with Monarch but I am sure we will see you at the meet ups.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.