Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not yet we havnt we are just waiting for our return dates to be released as we are going schedule...but he are hoping to pay around £550 per person for the flights then around a £10 -£13 per night for accomodation ( apartment ). Our friends have booked a package going around the 18th dec back 3rd Jan and its £900 each from manchester bed and breakfast. Let me know if you find a bargain!!
i will do. i will probs get my own flight and accomodationi dont think it will work out a massive amount cheaper but i will get a good quality hotel doing it this way,i did similar in november and ended up only paying 500 quid each,but great accomodation,think the cheaper deals will be about 900 to a 1000 each ,but they will be in places like biera mar,etc...no thanks,lol
Hi les i've already booked with Qatar for 9th december till 11th january, they had a special offer, i googled cheap flights to goa and the webpage came up,it was not the same as there webpage which does not go far into january yet, hope this makes sense, you can PM if you wont anymore info. Gel
If you go to Qatars main site and pick special offers you can get some good prices.....just not for xmas day :think they have really good timings too from Heathrow and Gatwick with only a short time in Doha waiting for the connection. Could have booked one for returning on the 14th Jan which is what I want for around £575 each but the one at this price had a 13 hour or layover in Doha which doesnt really appeal. Just 4 more days then Jet, Kingfisher and Air India will release theirs for the 14th :)
I have just booked Qatar from Manchester with short connections both ways 8th Dec till 22nd Jan cost us £615 each, bit more expensive than Jet who we usually fly with but well worth it to us as no extra flight to Heathrow from Newcastle and no eight hour wait in Mumbai on the way home. Roll on 8th Dec
:tup booked 30/11 to 3/01 direct flight with air india £341 pounds each :cheers
booked 30/11 to 3/01 direct flight with air india £341 pounds each

Are you sure it is direct? Where are you flying from? As far as I was aware, no schedule flight flies direct to Goa, from the UK anyway :que
:( sorry we,re doing some traveling in india first,so flying heathrow to mumbai, :tup
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy....now got it booked Dec 25th to Jan 14th Great Flight times both ways and not a bad price either...just under £600 each which is a bit more than last year but still miles cheaper than we paid xmas 07 and 08 Flying a mix of Jet and Kingfisher. Now...how to get the money saved before my CC bill arrives :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.