Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Xmas 2010 booked
20 Posts
How lovely , I take it you are only just back ?
Hi Guys

Sorry we did not get chance to chat while you were over but i had friends i had to get off and chaperone and they did not want to sit around chatting but hopefully we can have a chat next year, well done in booking up and at a good price to.

Mike
Thats great news, i'm just waiting for the travel agent to get back to me with flight details for December, its great having it booked early, is'nt it? :cheers Gel
Its great booking early until, you see the same holiday being offered for £250 per person cheaper a couple of months later :( Wont make the same mistake next year......Keith
Yes we have just got back, a week ago, will write a report when I have settled down a bit. I don't think we will get a better price, it is the lowest we have paid for the last 3 years. Hope to see you next time Mike. I am fed up of this horrible weather already and we missed 3 weeks of it. We are glad we have it all booked up now though saves all the looking around for the next few months.
well done girls!!!
is that each? sorry to be thick but i dont ever book accommodation and charters so am out of touch....but guess it is? esp as its xmas time :think i like to know, to let friends know who might want to book
chilly ;)
Yes it was each. Would be nice if it was between us! See you in December. Do we get to be first to put our names down for the meet ups?
Would be nice if it was between us!
well wouldnt it just!! :D well thats very good isnt it particularly for the xmas period and for three weeks!!

Do we get to be first to put our names down for the meet ups?
... now now !! :tut you know i am always 1st at the meets to put my name down :rofl
see you december x
chilly
Brenliz thats not a bad price for the time of year youre going :D
Did you manage to get along to the boys home for a visit?
Yes Gemma we did. We went the day before their Xmas party so we took out lots of party hats, streamers and noisy blowy things which we thought might drive Lynne mad but she was delighted with. We also took out lots of things for school which they said many of them they would use for stocking fillers as thankfully we took out the right numbers of each thing so there was enough to go around fairly with things to spare to allow for breakages/lost items during school term. An Asian man and his wife also arrived whilst we were there with a great big pile of exercise books for them. The children were all sat on the veranda doing their homework when we arrived. It was nice to see they had made some good improvements over the last couple of years and the children seemed very happy. We took a lovely photograph of them all sitting ont he steps which I will try and put on here for you to have a look at if I can manage it - not very good at that kind of thing! No doubt we will be visiting again in December.
booked our accomadion for xmas/new year 2010 £112 for the 2 of us for 12 nights.paid more than that for november last :tup year.
Brenliz thats fantastic. Youre a star taking all that stuff over for the boys :D
will have to visit the boys home next time. :)
Valleylady, if you need anymore information then please PM me :D
Valleylady I think you are there same time as us at Xmas so you can go with us if you want, it can be a bit difficult to find. We have been 3 times and always drive past and end up asking everyone, the trouble is they keep building new apartments around it! Will get in touch nearer the time.
Hi Brenliz we've just booked for the 10th december till 11th jan with Qatar and our apartment confirmed, we was'nt a quick as you :D but i'm delighted to have it all sorted. :cheers Gel
We have just tried to book our holiday for a friend to go with us for the same hotel and dates but have been told both tour operators have now sold all their allocations for the 3 weeks over Xmas and new year so there are obviously still plenty of people going back next year. Both tour operators said they would try and get another room for us, hopefully they will as it is his first time to Goa so wanted to go with us to show him around.
:tup booked 30/11 to 5/01 with air india, flight ok but a lot of the accomadation is already full.its,taking days to find accomadation especially mumbai,[unless you want to pay a fortune] and also south goa,but ours all sorted now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.