Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Worst seats...
6 Posts
Great advice UKBill, the only way I can cope if the seat in front of me reclines is by reclining my own. Although I would normally never recline of my own volition.
I have posted this fact before on this forum about exit seats. When there are two rows of exit seats the front row of the two will not reline. As you cannot recline back into an emergency exit this may hamper an escape route.

I found this out when I got this type of seat on a flight to main land Greece :)
That's the good thing about Ryanair, the seats do not recline.
The seats in Row 11 on Thomas Cook Boeing 757 are also terrible.
They are in front of the exit and do not recline but the leg room is a joke.
I am 5ft 10ins and had to sit sideways on a TC flight last month.
Luckily we had the 3 seats between the 2 of us but I couldnt have done that if there had been another passenger seated beside us.
The girl in front of me decided to recline her seat but I pushed it forward and told her it was resting on my knees! She did put her seat upright but if she hadnt I would have had to move.
I wouldnt hesitate to do the same if the seat was reclined and resting on my knees :really .
On our return trip from Aruba 3 years ago, my son, husband and myself were seated in the last middle row in Premium. Whilst these seats only had partical recline a young girl sitting in front of my husband had her seat fully reclined for nearly all the duration of the flight. During dinner she made no attempt to put her seat back up until the cabin crew asked her to do so!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.