Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
can be hit and miss, we go every year in oct and we have had a week of gorgeous weather 1 year then the following a few days of storm and rain, but generally its good in the day but chilly at night so a light jacket or cardy is needed in the evenings , we are going in 4 weeks cant wait :tup
we r going 26th next month cant wait myself, just me and my girl friend, wot the nite life like ova ther? like 2 party still young lol ill be 23 wen over ther lol
im going to a different resort , but im sure as its kids half term there will be plenty of people around, and bar street will be open and thats fairly lively. have a good holiday
Hi, i took my family to marmaris second week october last year, weather was in the low 80's during the day, had one day of cloud in the morning but sun came out by the afternoon. it was still warm enough to eat outside wearing summer clothes in the evening but the temperature did dip around midnight to about 70 so a cardie or light jacket is needed. nightlife was still quite lively, plenty of bars and clubs open and still plenty of holidaymakers around although nothing like as busy as july/august. hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.