General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but flights are very expensive around then (bank holiday).

A package for 3 days is often almost as expensive as a week.

You would probably be better to look at booking flights and hotel separately although on checking a few of the low cost airlines the return flight on the Sunday is rather dear!

My suggestion would be to look for somewhere that is not much more than a 2 - 2 1/2 hour flight - you don't want to spend too long travelling on a short break. If you like cities perhaps Barcelona/Valencia or if you are into beach holidays Majorca.

Check out Travel Supermarket - you can check flights, hotels and package holidays.

Pippa
Hi

Don't think you will find a cheap 3 day break to a holiday destination.

A city break is your best bet, a flight and hotel(B&B) from Bristol to Madrid and return £180pp is about the cheapest i can find.

Basil.
Thanks all!
Will keep searching...
Globespan do 3 day breaks to places like Majorca and Benidorm as well as city breaks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.