Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I would suggest Antalya or the areas surrounding Antalya for the best weather at X-mas time... no one can predict what the weather will be like at any time of the year....but..the low touristic time in Antalya is great...and a wonderful way to visit some of the wonderful historical areas nearby..

Great time for sightseeing the historical sites if the weather is bright and sunny..it's not too hot and you're usually the only visitor!

lovely sunny days or down pours of rain..who really knows...last year however we had very little rain over the winter and for the most part..

as for hotels it seems to me that the AI resorts aroud Lara beach get the best ratings..
I have spent new year in Bodrum a couple of times and it is very cold there and very quiet. It can also rain a lot that time of year too, so as Caretta says somewhere like Antalya would probably be best weatherwise and I think there may be more open there too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.