Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
read the reports all good
hope it be similar to the delphin palace in lara we went to last year

can t wait :cheers
Went the same dates in 2006

any questions PM me.
hi we went to yasmin bodrum in 2006,last year went to the titanic as we tried to get in the delphin but it was full,so actually going to delphin in july this year.we enjoyed yasmin alot,especially being around the quiet pool in the day. i think the hotel grounds are more spread out at the yasmin were as the delphin is more compact. having already stayed at titanic hotel next door but one to delphin and at the royal wings i think these hotels are more plusher but still have good service HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

:hols sallington
yes the yasmin looks more spred out than the club kadikale we went there in 2005 went to the delphin last august it was a lovely hotel we enjoyed it and i would recomend it.
we looking forward to going to the yasmin 24th may hope plenty of sun so we can use pool and relax :cheers
enjoy your hols at the delphin :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.