Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yes me and my wife went for a short break last year in oct we booked with them for pickup at dalyan when we got our cases and went out of airport so the yesil man showed him our paperwork he said never had us down so after a bit of arguing he said wait here i will get a minibus for you we was waiting a bit when he told us to get on this minibus with a few more people.coming home we had to ring but to be fair to them this time they had us down but we was panicking all week as to wether we was down for pickup in the end everything was fine picked us up on time
Yeah I had simialr on the way home too. I was supposed to leave late Friday night to get to the airport for about 3:30am Saturday morning. So on the Thursday afternoon I rang them as the paper work stated, they told me that they hadn't sorted them yet & to ring back on Friday morning. I rang back on the Friday morning to be told they'd had a power cut over night and that they still hadn't sorted it, and to ring back at 4:30pm.

I rang back about 4:45pm and they gave me a pick up time of midnight. I was lightly concerned that they wouldn't turn up, so as a back up my mate said he'd take me if they didn't turn up by 1am. They actually arrived at my hotel at 12:40am.

I'm not convinced I need this hassel when on holiday, this was my first DIY holiday. I think it's back to a package deal for next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.