Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi ..Have not stayed in this Hotel before, but have passed it many times..It is about 5 mins from Bar x and Salt n Pepa..Looks ok from the outside..Sorry can't be of anymore help.. :D
thanks for that julie. Aslong as it is near these bars then i am not worried! thanks again. :lol:
I have added this hotel to our review section HERE

If you have stayed at this hotel, please add your review, to help your fellow holidaymakers.

Thanks

Kath HT Admin
i've just booked this hotel and I can't wait. i'm going in 18 days :fly
We have just booked to go to this hotel on 2nd September it would be great if when you get back you could do a review or pm me about what its like
Thanks
no problem... i'll right a review as soon as i get back... if i'm not too depressed.
I have stayed at this hotel 2 years in a row but have been to Marmaris 3 times now. The hotel and its rooms are clean and tidy although the rooms are a little small but are cleaned almost everyday. The pool area catches the sun and is rather nice and there is a waiter who will come and ask you if you want any food or drink on a regular basis. Both the hotel restuarants are good to eat in and aren't expensive, the lighthouse is more quieter that malibu beach and staff in both are friendly. I have read reports on other sites that the men in the lighthouse are vulgar and flirtatious. I must say I have never been made to feel uncomfortable by any of them, they just like the banter as do all the turkish men, the restuarant had the same staff as the first time we stayed there and as soon as they saw us coming from the coach they recognised us right away and came over to greet us. I do think it does take first timers a few days to adjust to their ways, mind you the hassle isn't as bad as it used to be as the government is trying to crack down on it. You should not have to tell someone 3 times that you don't want to eat at there restaurant, if you do just politely decline and walk away.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.