General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Or how about the Gambia - just about within your flight time from the south of the UK? And even hotter than the Canaries with the added advantage of being in the same time zone.

If you look at hotel reviews and see something uncomplimentary about a hotel, then you probably would not choose it so why don't people think the same about the areas they are visiting?

Because a bad hotel is a bad hotel and is no indication about what happens in every hotel. My last bad bout of tummy troubles happened here in the UK after a formal gala dinner - over half the guests were badly effected but I would hope that it wouldn't put anybody off visiting Scotland just because of one caterer cutting corners.

I always have a some Immodium with me wherever I go 'just in case' - as much as anything because it's easy to let your own standards drop on holiday and you don't always know who else has been touching anything you're touching. I'm always surprised by the number of women I see who just quickly rinse their fingers under the tap after using the toilet and I'm surprised that more of us don't poison ourselves more frequently!

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.