Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
I know it`s a bit late now that I`ve booked and paid the deposit, but does anyone know anything about Dafarn Rhos, a caravan/campsite near to Moelfre on Anglesey?

Not been to the camp site but been to Moelfre there's good fishing by the lifeboat house
We stayed at the Caravan Club site at Cae Maer so can't really help
Thank you Gray, I can vaguely remember stopping off for a few minutes in Moelfre several years ago, and thinking it a pretty little place. The site looks lovely on their website, it`s just nice to hear from people who`ve been.
Quick update, after getting confirmation of booking at above site, we thought the T`s and C`s were a bit TOO stringent, so have now cancelled, and have booked at the Capel Elen site, same general area. Does anyone know what it`s like? I`ve read one review which was very favourable, but it was written in 2005 about a holiday in 2003.
Just got back from France 2 weeks of camping by borrowing OH YES!!!

sorry not even heard of that site let me know please always on the lookout for good fishing
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.