267 independent reviews of the BelleVue Club Apartments
Address: Avinguda de Pere Más i Reus, 7, 07410 Alcúdia, Spain
BelleVue Club Apartments
BelleVue Club Apartments Location
Ranked #35 of 52 hotels in Alcudia

BelleVue Club Apartments BelleVue Club Apartments is rated 3.35 out of 5 from 267 Reviews

BelleVue Club Apartments Reviews

Rachel diamond stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel in May 2012
This holiday was special for us because we hadn't had a holiday for 20 years and from the moment we got there the hotel and complex did not disappoint it was great.

The staff were helpful and the rooms were very clean.
I have read other reviews and I wonder if I was stopping at the same place? To us we couldn't have been better treated and were going back next year no problem.

"Will return, just not in high season"
Gillian Campbell stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel in September 2011
1 reader found this review helpful

We travelled here in September, and we were very worried about our stay as we had read some truly awful reports on this hotel. The complex its self is massive and there is only 1 restaurant for all inclusive so it does get very busy and queues can be long. Food isnt that great but there was always something to have.

Entertainment is really bad, kids disco almost put me to sleep most nights. The queues for the all inclusive bars can be very long and only 2 staff were serving at each bar.

Although some of the things I am writing are negative I did genuinely enjoy this holiday and would return to the Bellvue although not in high season.

"Worst holiday I've been on"
e turner stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments in July 2011
In a word- terrible! There are 16 hotels on the complex using 1 all inclusive restaurant. There are other restaurants on site but they are not included in all inclusive programme. The food was dire, we picked up an apple and there was fur and mould growing out the bottom of it and there were flies all over the food. Nothing had a taste, whether it was fish soup or beetroot salad you couldn't tell the difference. There was very little choice, so after 2 days we had to eat out at every meal or the holiday would have been a complete disaster.

Although every 2 hotels ie Minerva 1&2 shared a pool, only odd bars were all inclusive and you would have to walk all over complex(which is vast) to find an all inclusive bar.

No air con in ...
the rooms and because its right next to a lake or should I say swamp as the water was bottle green and full of rubbish. There are loads of mosquito's and you get bitten to death. Everyone we spoke to felt the same.

Recommended: No

"Friendly and clean Complex"
steve jones had a holiday at BelleVue Club Apartments in June 2011
This hotel is one of the best I've stayed in.

We stayed in Leda 2 which is the best in the complex. Great pools and clean. The staff were very friendly and loads for the kids to do with the entertainment staff.

The food was excellent and the drinks were good. There are some great bars close to the hotel to go to. The bar in the complex was free.

"Highly recommended"
Riley visited the BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel, Alcudia, Spain in June 2011
Just returned from a week at the Bellvue and can honestly say its been one of the best holidays we have had.

Yes the apartments are a little dated but they are clean. We had maid service every other day including the day after we arrived and the day before we departed. The rooms have sufficient utensils to make snacks/light meals.

The hotel is in a great location at the top of the main strip; 5 minutes walk from the beach with endless shops, bars and lovely restaurants along the way.

Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurants so cannot comment on the food.

The pool was cleaned once during our stay and around the pool area every day. We did not have any problems getting a sunbed either in the morning or ...
in the afternoon.

One thing I would say is do not buy anything from the onsite shop as it will cost you double the price of the shops just across the road.

We went out on the strip so didn't see any of the entertainment but there was an act on every night along with kids discos.

We booked late and got a great deal and would definately go back!!

bobc had a holiday at BelleVue Club Apartments in April 2011
Booked studio apartment, but did not expect too much as it was a cheap break away with our 7yr old grandson.

Room was clean only fault was electric hob not working. This was repaired promptly on my reporting it (as it was early season I would have expected it to have been checked by routine maintenance before hotel opened).

Also don't expect a maid service, only had this one day out of seven.

Big grumble is if on half board basis as we were it is hard to buy drinks for cash at any of the bars as most are all-inclusive.

Food is ok but don't expect a great choice. Restaurant is far too small (would hate to see it height of season).

Recommended: No

"Very happy, we will return!"
cally had a holiday at BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel, Alcudia in August 2010
We stayed at the Bellevue complex in Alcudia for 7 nights, we arrived in the middle of the night to be greeted by very friendly staff, the check in only took about ten minutes and then we were given a map to follow to show us to our room, this was easy to read and took us about 5-10 mins to finally get there.
We were given the lida block which was great, I would say this was the busiest pool area out of all of the blocks but the other pools around the other blocks were really nice too.

Sunbeds were unfortunately taken so you did have to set the alarm for around 7 am to make sure that you did get one, however lifeguards did remove towels from beds if no one were on them which was a ...
fairly good and fair idea.

The rooms were immaculate and I didnt see any loose wires or cock roaches or ants, we had made service in our room 3 times a week and towels were changed. Before I went to the hotel I was worried due to previous reviews although I think lots of things in the bad reviews can be exaggerated a little.

The evening meal in the restaurant was a bit hectic on our first and second night but we got used to it and it then became easier, we often went later to eat and dint find that we were left with rubbish as I though the food standards were very good.

The people in the restaurant were very helpful and we didnt ever struggle to get a table, we may have had to wait a few minutes for a table to be cleared and set again but I did not find that a problem.

Some of the complex did seem a little old although whilst we were their painting was taking place around the blocks and cleaners were always cleaning around the pool area ( which was good).
We took insect repellent and used it every evening and my husband only had 3 bites, however myself and my children were not affected by the mosquitos at all.
We did not pay a lot for this holiday as we booked only a few weeks before so therefore I was not disappointed with this, I would recommend this hotel to my friends/family .Overall I had a lovely holiday and would be very happy to return again.

Shaw visited the BelleVue Club Apartments, Alcudia, Spain in July 2010
Bellvue Appartments Alcudia Majorca Spain..My friend and I decided to go all inclusive,what a Huge Mistake....Firstly the hotel Did Not supply bottled water only by the plastic cup you had to go off the premises\' to buy 5 ltrs of water a time and was frowned upon for filling our 100 mil bottles up from the bar.. The que\'s were dreadful only 2 bar\'s serving 2,500 people in the evening for drinks and the restarant was just like a cattle market and most days you had to que to get in let alone get a table and get food,the food was edible... puddings always the same.... Not enough staff clearing tables and setting up for other people waiting to eat....No umberella,s,very short supply of sunbeds.. The local shop made a killing with sales of Lilo\'s at the Serina pool,No pool\'s ...
were lite at night accident\'s waiting to happen...Lots of bad pavements uneven surfaces to walk on someone slipped in the restarant while we were there and broke their leg...The pool was a litter with empty cups and we saw a litter picker on 2 occassion\'s..The entertainment\'s team kept on and on every time they possibly could to sell face painting and None all Inclusive ice cream\'s.......... self catering people were the best served at this hotel even though we paid through the nose up front to stay there...I have had 9 all inclusive holiday\'s and this hotel is by far the worst.... It is shabby and not very well run, there is No air con only in the restarant,make sure you hire a fan from down the street apposed to from the hotel the hotel charge\'s double.....The security on the site is very poor indeed and theyn had 2 life gaurds for 8 pool\'s and we did not see either of them until day 4 of our holiday and soon became aware they were only putting in an appearance because of the young single ladies who had checked into our block...We stayed in Serina 1 the view was good although was over shone by the 3am Kareoke club right opposite ........If you decide to stay at this hotel pack a fan and a case full of bottled water an umberella and a sunbed or Lilo...........I am so glad we only booked for 7 days if we had booked for 2 weeks we would have asked to be moved to another hotel....Out of 10 an honest 4/10.....

Tour Operator: low coast hols

foster stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel, Alcudia, Spain in July 2010
just returned from 1 week at belle vue a/i, where to start the complex is massive so expect some walking if you are put in one of the appartments on the outskirts of the complex stayed in Fedra 2 the balcony view was of a road and waste land used by the pony trekers the pools ok, but the bar was shut so had to walk to the bar at the next block then expect to queue for your drinks and food. sun beds lucky to get one need to be early no parrasols at all a few trees for shade, the staff were friendly but there was not enough of them only 2 bar staff at night more queueing only three drinks per person small plastic cups the food was not to bad good selection buffet style a ...
bit busy at times upstairs seemed better to me. quite a lot of litter left mainly by the people staying there half drunk A/I cups ect take tropical mozzie spray you will need it

Tour Operator: sun4u

"Not impressed, ok pools, food, ok, not enough staff"
foster had a holiday at BelleVue Club Apartments in July 2010
Just returned from 1 week at Belle V. Where to start the complex is massive so expect some walking if you are put in one of the apartments on the outskirts of the complex. We stayed in Fedra 2, the balcony view was of a road and waste land used by the pony trekkers.

The pools OK, but the bar was shut so had to walk to the bar at the next block then expect to queue for your drinks and food. Sun beds, you were lucky to get one, need to be early and no parasols at all, just a few trees for shade.

The staff were friendly but there was not enough of them, only 2 bar staff at night, more queueing and only three drinks per person. The drinks were in small plastic ...
cups. The food was not to bad, a good selection buffet style. At times it seemed a bit busy, upstairs seemed better to me. Quite a lot of litter left mainly by the people staying there half drunk A/I cups. Recommend you take tropical mosquito spray, you will need it.

smith visited the BelleVue Club Apartments, Alcudia, Spain in May 2010
i was dreading going on this holiday after reading the reviews on it, but it wasnt bad at all, we were in leda 1 block with a room overlooking the pool very nice,we didnt have any problems at all.
i did get sick of the food after 7 days ,but you could always find something to eat,we had a snack bar and drinks bar at the poolside which helped.
we enjoyed the entertainment at ngt it was good, there was a lot of mossies tho so take your spray lol.
the only problem i had was there was no parasols around the poolside i had to buy one as it was hot.

overall i enjoyed my holiday i just think some people expect 5* when they,v only paid 3* wasnt half as bad as id thought it was gonna be

Tour Operator: hays

Donna had a holiday at BelleVue Club Apartments in October 2009
Basic but clean apartments, stayed on A/I basis, no problems with food, felt had to rush meals as people waiting for tables, other than that fine.
Pool ok, clean, not very busy due to time of year.
No entertainment,was a disappointment, booked as have a child to keep entertained!!
Mozzies a HUGE problem, my husband got bitten several times.
Staff were friendly enough and approachable.
Overall ok holiday,you pay 3 star thats what you get.

Tour Operator: Sun4U

nora cahill stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel, Alcudia in September 2009
restraunt was chaotic for most meals. long queues morning and evening for meals.milk appeared to be watered down and some of the juices appeared to be watered down.
not enough sun beds by pool.if you did not get out to pool by 9.30am - hard luck.
no air conditioning.air conditioning should not be a luxury.

Tour Operator: none

chris pearson had a holiday at BelleVue Club Apartments, Alcudia in September 2009
if the Pound shop did all incusive this would be it. Ashamed to be British after the behaviour of the majority of guests.

Best bits first room was spacious and clean .Food average and very samey. Pool nice was always packed.Staff worked extremly hard all the time to try and keep the place clean and tidy. Entertainment in the evening

Worst bits

The guests very noisy untidy and loutish, Rubbish stewn around the pool each day. Sunbeds not enough and all reserved by 9am The mozzies beware there everywhere.
Queus for drinks akk the time

The resort is trying to do all inclusive at the cheapest price. So you could say you get what you pay for I suppose.

Tour Operator: jet2

Anna visited the BelleVue Club Apartments, Alcudia, Spain in August 2009
Booked last minute on internet, then read reviews. After reading reviews felt sick with worry and wished I wasnt going. For anyone fealing the same-relax, go and enjoy the sun!!! Yes,the complex is massive, to give you some idea thay have 73 reception staff working on a rota.The restaurant was very busy-but more importantly clean. The restaurant staff are fantastic, tables constantly cleared, clean table cloth every time. The food is fine, there was always fantastic choice of soup, salads, cold meats, pasta, fresh fish, paella and meat dishes, not forgetting good old chips, for people who eat nothing else and complain the foods horible, if you see what I mean. My only advise would be not to leave eating to the last hour of the sitting, as this was when the restaurant became manic. We had 2 rooms, 1 ...
studio, 1 bedroom apartment both in different blocks. Both were basic but clean and functional. The only block I wouldnt recomment would be Appollo, too close to the main road, noisy bars and traffic. Open air entertainment better than most if thats your thing. In General we had a great holiday, Ive done lots of all inclusives and this is what it is, a good overall 3 star family holiday, if youve paid 3 star money and are expecting 5 star quality then you maybe disappointed, but otherwise dont panic.

Tour Operator: Booked ourself

june stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel, Alcudia in July 2009
went to belleview for 11 nights in july.We had a 1 bed apartment and a studio in the minerva block 4th floor. check-in quite quick, but rooms are not allocated until you get there.Rooms basic but ok for what you use them for.Cleaning 3 times per week only, that was a joke...8 pools but only 3 all-inclusive and only 1 all-inclusive snack bar for the whole complex which we visited on day 1 as we had missed lunch. Never went again, an absolute tip, rubbish bins overflowing,tables not cleared and no staff in sight,rubbish everywhere,absolutly discusting. Dining room like a cattle-market,far too many people and not enough space, people very rude,kids walking about with hot food,as young as 3 or 4,forever running out of plates,glasses,cutlery,coffee and juice machine always empty, a nightmare... and the food well absolutly discusting,ate out in ...
the end,rude staff...
Pool bar at sirena was best,not over busy but passed 2 pools to get to this as the ones nearest our block were not all-inclusive,also no pool activities at all-inclusive only at paying pool,which was a con, considering all paid for before we went...The best part was the evening entertainment and angel one of the bar men,who looked after us for the stay,sat at same table every night. But just got to mention only 2 staff at all-inclusive bar and massive massive queues and 5 staff on paying bar,and no queue... would i go again..definatly not ,not ever,belleview,more hellview

Tour Operator: self booked

zavonne and frank had a holiday at BelleVue Club Apartments, Alcudia in June 2009
we booked this holiday one week ahead. we have been to the bellvue on 2 previous occasions, so knew what to expect. the studio was fine for 2 people and had all the basic stuff you would need. we only had breakfast there and ate out the rest of the time. the heat was stifling at night and very hard to sleep even with the patio doors open. there is no air con, and with the doors open you can hear the bloke next door snoring his head off and my missus snoring hers. so i need another holday just to catch up my sleep.
the bellvue is alright just for a base and somewhere to wash and snore your head off.

Tour Operator: directline holidays

Claire stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel, Alcudia, Spain in June 2009
First Things First:
After reading constent reviews for the hotel i really thought id give it a miss but in the end i changed my mind. From my opionon.

For starters we stayed in medera block 5th floor. When we arrived reception was abit busy but for a big complex what do you expect however we were seen within five minuits. You are given a map of the complex which is easy and simple to follow. Our room was spotless and all the view\'s are of good standard. Spair blankets and sheets are avaible and each room evan offer cups/plates saucepans ect. We thought we\'d go self catering as we wanted to try bars and restaurants (Big mistake as it can be rather pricey). On day trips all inclusive/other board basis are given a packlunch.

The location of the hotel is ...
far better then a lot of them out there. You are buy the river which is beautifull also you are only 5 - 10 mins walk from the beach. There are 8 Swimming pools in totel they\'re are also go-Karts/Tennis courts/Live Free Entertainment Every Night/Spa Shops Around Sight And Plenty of poolside bars. The complex is beautifull.

Air con / Other Items are avaible to rent from reception for hardly any euros.

For a 3* rated Hotel people should not go expecting Gold. Id recomend to any couple/Family wanting to expeciance a pleasent Stay

Tour Operator: Travel Republic

Eileen visited the BelleVue Club Apartments Hotel, Alcudia, Spain in May 2009
Staff throughout could not have been more friendly or helpful. Restaurant staff in particular always had a smile and a wave for my 2 year old which he loved.
Food was fresh and varied and there was always plenty that any of us could eat.
Didn\'t have to queue for anything and check in was over in a matter of minutes.
Towels were replaced as and when you asked and room was cleaned 3 times in the week we were there which I feel was adequate (there was a brush and cloths if we needed a mini clean up inbetween).
Kids entertainment was fab and we had no problem getting a seat although I appreciate that might be a different story during peak times.
We will definitely be back but will stick to this time of year.

Tour Operator: A1 Travel

Chris stayed at BelleVue Club Apartments, Alcudia, Spain in May 2009
as per the previous entry this was a good time of year to go, I think in High season it will be very very busy. We only paid

Tour Operator: Low cost holidays