BelleVue Club Apartments

• Food
  • Location
Rachel Diamond
4 years 3 months ago
This holiday was special for us because we hadn't had a holiday for 20 years and from the moment we got there the hotel and complex did not disappoint it was great.

The staff were helpful and the rooms were very clean.
I have read other reviews and I wonder if I was stopping at the same place? To us we couldn't have been better treated and were going back next year no problem.
Gillian Campbell
Will return, just not in high season
4 years 11 months ago
We travelled here in September, and we were very worried about our stay as we had read some truly awful reports on this hotel. The complex its self is massive and there is only 1 restaurant for all inclusive so it does get very busy and queues can be long. Food isn’t that great but there was always something to have.

Entertainment is really bad, kids disco almost put me to sleep most nights. The queues for the all inclusive bars can be very long and only 2 staff were serving at each bar.

Although some of the things I am writing are negative I did genuinely enjoy this holiday and would return to the Bellvue although not in high season.
E Turner
Worst holiday I've been on
5 years 1 month ago
In a word- terrible! There are 16 hotels on the complex using 1 all inclusive restaurant. There are other restaurants on site but they are not included in all inclusive programme. The food was dire, we picked up an apple and there was fur and mould growing out the bottom of it and there were flies all over the food. Nothing had a taste, whether it was fish soup or beetroot salad you couldn't tell the difference. There was very little choice, so after 2 days we had to eat out at every meal or the holiday would have been a complete disaster.

Although every 2 hotels ie Minerva 1&2 shared a pool, only odd bars were all inclusive and you would have to walk all over complex(which is vast) to find an all inclusive bar.

No air con in the rooms and because its right next to a lake or should I say swamp as the water was bottle green and full of rubbish. There are loads of mosquito's and you get bitten to death. Everyone we spoke to felt the same.
Steve Jones
Friendly and clean Complex
5 years 2 months ago
This hotel is one of the best I've stayed in.

We stayed in Leda 2 which is the best in the complex. Great pools and clean. The staff were very friendly and loads for the kids to do with the entertainment staff.

The food was excellent and the drinks were good. There are some great bars close to the hotel to go to. The bar in the complex was free.
Riley
Highly recommended
5 years 2 months ago
Just returned from a week at the Bellvue and can honestly say its been one of the best holidays we have had.

Yes the apartments are a little dated but they are clean. We had maid service every other day including the day after we arrived and the day before we departed. The rooms have sufficient utensils to make snacks/light meals.

The hotel is in a great location at the top of the main strip; 5 minutes walk from the beach with endless shops, bars and lovely restaurants along the way.

Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurants so cannot comment on the food.

The pool was cleaned once during our stay and around the pool area every day. We did not have any problems getting a sunbed either in the morning or in the afternoon.

One thing I would say is do not buy anything from the onsite shop as it will cost you double the price of the shops just across the road.

We went out on the strip so didn't see any of the entertainment but there was an act on every night along with kids discos.

We booked late and got a great deal and would definately go back!!
Bobc
5 years 4 months ago
Booked studio apartment, but did not expect too much as it was a cheap break away with our 7yr old grandson.

Room was clean only fault was electric hob not working. This was repaired promptly on my reporting it (as it was early season I would have expected it to have been checked by routine maintenance before hotel opened).

Also don't expect a maid service, only had this one day out of seven.

Big grumble is if on half board basis as we were it is hard to buy drinks for cash at any of the bars as most are all-inclusive.

Food is ok but don't expect a great choice. Restaurant is far too small (would hate to see it height of season).
Cally
Very happy, we will return!
6 years ago
We stayed at the Bellevue complex in Alcudia for 7 nights, we arrived in the middle of the night to be greeted by very friendly staff, the check in only took about ten minutes and then we were given a map to follow to show us to our room, this was easy to read and took us about 5-10 mins to finally get there.
We were given the lida block which was great, I would say this was the busiest pool area out of all of the blocks but the other pools around the other blocks were really nice too.

Sunbeds were unfortunately taken so you did have to set the alarm for around 7 am to make sure that you did get one, however lifeguards did remove towels from beds if no one were on them which was a fairly good and fair idea.

The rooms were immaculate and I didn’t see any loose wires or cock roaches or ants, we had made service in our room 3 times a week and towels were changed. Before I went to the hotel I was worried due to previous reviews although I think lots of things in the bad reviews can be exaggerated a little.

The evening meal in the restaurant was a bit hectic on our first and second night but we got used to it and it then became easier, we often went later to eat and dint find that we were left with rubbish as I though the food standards were very good.

The people in the restaurant were very helpful and we didn’t ever struggle to get a table, we may have had to wait a few minutes for a table to be cleared and set again but I did not find that a problem.

Some of the complex did seem a little old although whilst we were their painting was taking place around the blocks and cleaners were always cleaning around the pool area ( which was good).
We took insect repellent and used it every evening and my husband only had 3 bites, however myself and my children were not affected by the mosquitos at all.
We did not pay a lot for this holiday as we booked only a few weeks before so therefore I was not disappointed with this, I would recommend this hotel to my friends/family .Overall I had a lovely holiday and would be very happy to return again.
Shaw
6 years ago
Bellvue Appartments Alcudia Majorca Spain..My friend and I decided to go all inclusive,what a Huge Mistake....Firstly the hotel Did Not supply bottled water only by the plastic cup you had to go off the premises' to buy 5 ltrs of water a time and was frowned upon for filling our 100 mil bottles up from the bar.. The que's were dreadful only 2 bar's serving 2,500 people in the evening for drinks and the restarant was just like a cattle market and most days you had to que to get in let alone get a table and get food,the food was edible... puddings always the same.... Not enough staff clearing tables and setting up for other people waiting to eat....No umberella,s,very short supply of sunbeds.. The local shop made a killing with sales of Lilo's at the Serina pool,No pool's were lite at night accident's waiting to happen...Lots of bad pavements uneven surfaces to walk on someone slipped in the restarant while we were there and broke their leg...The pool was a litter with empty cups and we saw a litter picker on 2 occassion's..The entertainment's team kept on and on every time they possibly could to sell face painting and None all Inclusive ice cream's.......... self catering people were the best served at this hotel even though we paid through the nose up front to stay there...I have had 9 all inclusive holiday's and this hotel is by far the worst.... It is shabby and not very well run, there is No air con only in the restarant,make sure you hire a fan from down the street apposed to from the hotel the hotel charge's double.....The security on the site is very poor indeed and theyn had 2 life gaurds for 8 pool's and we did not see either of them until day 4 of our holiday and soon became aware they were only putting in an appearance because of the young single ladies who had checked into our block...We stayed in Serina 1 the view was good although was over shone by the 3am Kareoke club right opposite ........If you decide to stay at this hotel pack a fan and a case full of bottled water an umberella and a sunbed or Lilo...........I am so glad we only booked for 7 days if we had booked for 2 weeks we would have asked to be moved to another hotel....Out of 10 an honest 4/10.....
Foster
6 years ago
just returned from 1 week at belle vue a/i, where to start the complex is massive so expect some walking if you are put in one of the appartments on the outskirts of the complex stayed in Fedra 2 the balcony view was of a road and waste land used by the pony trekers the pools ok, but the bar was shut so had to walk to the bar at the next block then expect to queue for your drinks and food. sun beds lucky to get one need to be early no parrasols at all a few trees for shade, the staff were friendly but there was not enough of them only 2 bar staff at night more queueing only three drinks per person small plastic cups the food was not to bad good selection buffet style a bit busy at times upstairs seemed better to me. quite a lot of litter left mainly by the people staying there half drunk A/I cups ect take tropical mozzie spray you will need it
Foster
Not impressed, ok pools, food, ok, not enough staff
6 years 1 month ago
Just returned from 1 week at Belle V. Where to start the complex is massive so expect some walking if you are put in one of the apartments on the outskirts of the complex. We stayed in Fedra 2, the balcony view was of a road and waste land used by the pony trekkers.

The pools OK, but the bar was shut so had to walk to the bar at the next block then expect to queue for your drinks and food. Sun beds, you were lucky to get one, need to be early and no parasols at all, just a few trees for shade.

The staff were friendly but there was not enough of them, only 2 bar staff at night, more queueing and only three drinks per person. The drinks were in small plastic cups. The food was not to bad, a good selection buffet style. At times it seemed a bit busy, upstairs seemed better to me. Quite a lot of litter left mainly by the people staying there half drunk A/I cups. Recommend you take tropical mosquito spray, you will need it.
Entertainment:

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: