Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi xgroovymegx,

It's around 110 kilometres (just over 68 miles) from Sunny Beach to Golden Sands - there are regular buses from Sunny Beach bus station to Varna and then minibuses from Varna to Golden Sands, total journey time probably around 2-2.5 hours; maybe 1.5 - 2 hours by car/taxi.

Sofia Land was a short-lived amusement park project in Sofia (around 434 kilometres from Sunny Beach) which closed in late 2006 - see HERE, there are, reportedly, plans to redevelop Sofia Land in one of the city's parks at some future date.

Baldur
Arhhhh so it is quite far from Sunny Beach then. How much do you think it would roughly cost to get then, or at least to the water park (I think its called Aquapolis) :que .
Thats a shame Sofia Land closed, it looks quite nice in the pictures
By bus, it shouldn't be too costly - maybe 10-15 Leva from Sunny Beach to Varna and up to about 4 Leva Varna-Golden Sands, so up to a maximum of around 15-20 Leva each way.

Don't forget that there are several water parks in the Sunny Beach area, e.g. Action Aquapark (free shuttle service every 15 minutes), Aqua Paradise between Sunny Beach/Nesebar & Ravda, another in Elenite (see kiltmangraham's photo album), plus there's a small one on the Hotel Kuban site in the centre of the resort.
Elenite looks like a nice place, how far is that from Sunny Beach. Also the slides in the Hotel Kuban, do you have to pay to get into there, or can you just walk in. I know some hotels dont mind non residents using their pools!

:sun2

xxx
Elenite looks like a nice place, how far is that from Sunny Beach. Also the slides in the Hotel Kuban, do you have to pay to get into there, or can you just walk in.

Elenite is a small resort complex centred around a few hotels, which is located about 8 kilometres farther along the bay to the North East of Sunny Beach, you can travel from Sunny Beach to Elenite via Sveti Vlas.

See this map to get your bearings (Sunny Beach is shown as Slanchev Bryag).

As far as I can recall there is a small charge for the Kuban water park.
Hi Patka,

Try looking at http://www.aquaparadise-nessebar very close to Sunny Beach.

Link already given above ;)
.........Aqua Paradise between Sunny Beach/Nesebar & Ravda......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.